this will be intresting

Hi

I am in my second season with Arsenal

I am at the moment 1st in the league after 7 games and on 21 points

What I want to find out if the TOP 4 just bottle it like last years FM

I hope I am not able to walk a way with the tittle year after year

Try to manager some conference north/south team then

Look

Always everybodys reply to a challenge is always , try a lower league club . It is always like that

My Question was nothing to do with that

I said

I would like to see if the TOP 4 challenge for the tittle or they just let you win it after you have won your first won tittle .

A big club can be a really better challenge if the other TOP 4 clubs challenge .

Thanks You

Because being a top 4 club isn't challenging, that's why you're winning.

If you want to be Arsenal but not win everything all the time then open the editor and remove all the best players. Simple.

Edit: Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea, and Liverpool are still the top 4 on my game.

No that is not true

Look in real life .

Look at Arsenal for example , they are not doing very well , at the moment for a TOP 4 club .

A TOP 4 club can be challenging if other clubs from the TOP 4 compete for the tittle , and dont just let you win it

I would like a season , in real life for example

01 - MANU

02 - MANU

03 - ARSENAL

04 - CHELSEA

05 - CHELSEA

06 - LIVERPOOL

07 - ARSENAL

That is an example but in the game

01 - Man u

02 - Arsenal

03 - Arsenal

04- Arsenal

05 - Arsenal

06- Arsenal

07- Arsenal

U see the difference , the BIG 4 do not challenge as much as in real life .

SO A BIG 4 CLUB WOULD BE CHALLENGING IF THE OTHER CLUBS COMPETED !!!!!!!!!!

How bloody hard is it to understand

Look at the premiership in real life . You don't often get a team winning the tittle 3 times in a row . But in Football Manager 09 you do

In real life . For example

2001 - Man U

2002 - Arsenal

2003 - Man U

2004 - Chelsea

2005 - Arsenal

2006- Liverpool

2007 - Arsenal

The fact is that it changes more or less every year

But in FM

2001 - Man U

2002 - Arsenal

2003 - Arsenal

2004 - Arsenal

2005 - Arsenal

2006- Arsenal

2007 - Arsenal

And the thing is . When you say , go to a lower league team if you want a challenge . When you work your way up to this league . It is the SAME . The League gets to easy and less challenging .

It's hard to understand because your English is atrocious. If it's not your first language then I understand and commend you because no doubt it's a lot better than my ability in your language. But if English is your first language then start making some damn sense!

you cannot predict the future... who knows maybe Man City will win the league next year in real life.

i'm quite happy with the game because the strong teams are the ones that end up near the top... theres not like Wigan winning the league!

It's hard to understand because your English is atrocious. If it's not your first language then I understand and commend you because no doubt it's a lot better than my ability in your language. But if English is your first language then start making some damn sense!

No it is not . Get YOUR English right

YADA YADA YADA

What have you done transfer-wise? IMO the game gets a lot easier if you just exploit the (still) faulty transfer system. What is your starting XI? Are you using the corner cheat?

The game is easy for some and hard for others. If you find it too easy to be one of the Big 4 in England then try setting up some rules and guidelines for yourself.

What I always like to do (when I'm a big club) is to sign players based on their form, stats and avg. ratings rather than their attributes. IE. If I need a winger I filter a list based on some must-have attributes. This could be pace, acceleration, dribbling crossing and off the ball of 15 (off course the number depends on what standard my team are. If I'm a danish side I set the criterias lower). I then find a handful of players within a pricerange (also set by myself) and get them scouted once to get a hint of availibilty. Then I scout them myself by seeing some matches of the more interesting players, narrowing down the field. In the end I have a few players who look good in their stats and have been impressing in the matches I've seen with them. Sometimes I make a bad signing and other times I make a nice signing. I love to play like this since, while it's lengthy, it makes me feel like a real manager :D

Oh I'm talking away here. Anywho, try setting some restrictions for yourself regarding transfer fees, salaries and the amount of players you sign.

You're ARSENAL.

Let's say that again - ARSENAL.

This is the team who demolishes the entire Premier League in every FM for at least 10 years.

In FM 07 I am Spurs, these are my league placings (from what I remember)

06/07 - bottom half (I took over in Feb)

07/08 - Top half

08/09 - 5th

09/10 - 1st

10/11 - 2nd (Arsenal were choking but we choked too)

11/12 - 7th (Again we choked, dropping from 2nd to 3rd, then in the final game droppd 3rd to 7th

12/13 - Currently in March or something, 3 points behind league leaders You-Know-Who.

He simply means that playing with an top 4 club is too easy. I agree with that..offcourse its easy to win titles with Chelsea or Arsenal BUT the top 4 should be challening the human player more.

So you can actually have an challenge, even if you are an top club.

You're ARSENAL.

Let's say that again - ARSENAL.

This is the team who demolishes the entire Premier League in every FM for at least 10 years.

In FM 07 I am Spurs, these are my league placings (from what I remember)

06/07 - bottom half (I took over in Feb)

07/08 - Top half

08/09 - 5th

09/10 - 1st

10/11 - 2nd (Arsenal were choking but we choked too)

11/12 - 7th (Again we choked, dropping from 2nd to 3rd, then in the final game droppd 3rd to 7th

12/13 - Currently in March or something, 3 points behind league leaders You-Know-Who.

Lol

I meant a team that you are in FM

Of course it is going to be difference it difference peoples FMs

Archived