Why nobody helps me with my problem i looked everywhere for this!!!!

Have you installed the patch?

If not do so!

If you have...

Do you have a dual core? NOt sure if this could be linked to threading... if so go to preferences and untick "threading". Also, you could try running in window mode! Go to preferences then display and sound and select windowed rather than full screen(default)

Have you installed the patch?

If not do so!

If you have...

Do you have a dual core? NOt sure if this could be linked to threading... if so go to preferences and untick "threading". Also, you could try running in window mode! Go to preferences then display and sound and select windowed rather than full screen(default)

hi thank you very much finally somebody willing to help i installed the patch 9.1.0 and i unticked threading... now ill try the window mode.. thx if you have anymore solutions i appreciate it, cuz maybe the window mode might not work :D

you might not believe me but i did actually spend over 2 hours reading that and 1 guy posted the same problem i have and didnt get an answer.... but i tried the windowed mode and now the information screen problem is solved but still playin at windowed mode sucks :(.. better than nothing.

Archived