Could SI or Poster help?

Okay as you know i've been whinging about the game forget that so please try and help and not hate okay =] does anyone have a diffrent link to the 9.0.1 patch cause i can't acsess SI's No torrents please xD . And im gonna activate the game tomorrow so thats why im trying to get the patch tonight and sorry SI for whinging but you have got to understand how people could be a bit angry ... =]

Thanks Ter and do you think 10 pounds on a mobile would be enough to activate by phone ?

Dont use a mobile would be my advice. Go to a phonebox if you don't have a phone at home or a neighbour that'll let you use theirs.

hehe, again, i don't have any idea about your question but...

I would like to thank you "TheShamanOfFm", for giving me the oppurtunity to reach 1000 posts :D

but i don't want to post again, because that would mean i have to aim for 2000 as, 1001 looks daft :(

You could try not setting post targets. Just a thought. But welcome to the 1000 Post Club, Saulty!

Lawl you do have to be on the computer cause of response codes and numrical codes and stuff lol and no bother enjoy you 1k post =] and sorry if you don't understand my post im ******** =]

Gah! Sorry I can't be of more help to you.

Archived