Proper Management (LLM)

There is nothing more thrilling for me when playing FM other than starting right from the bottom and working your way up to the top

I remember playing FM08 and starting unemployed, then working my way through the division's from Hyde United to Walsall to Man City and finally Arsenal and the Champions League.

I am wondering what Lower League Management is going to be like in FM09 and how everyone is finding it so far? How it differs? What tactics and Strategy's are people using etc?

I want people who start from the bottom rung to update me on their progress up the football ladder and i too can as well...let's see where everyone ends up...Champions league here we come...

I have started as my local team, Tamworth, in Blue Square North. Board want me to finish top half and I'm in 8th after 30 games. If I'm lucky i may get a playoff place this year but if not, ill make some signings next year and aim for the top 5. Got a co-operation with Aston Villa and they've given me a midfielder worthy of a league one side. Let you know how the season finalises!

Just started my 1st LLM with Farsley Celtic and after a pre pre-season friendly against the U18's we beat Cowdenbeath 2 -1 in first pre-season after being 1 down at HT and giving the squad the hairdryer treatment plus a tweak in tactics over the half time oranges - great 3D, great match engine, great game ! Cheers SI !

No there isn't. carter09's interpretation of lower league management is completely at odds to LLM here: he wants to know what tactics people employ for a start...

I wager he won't find what he's looking for there.

oh right i see. he wants tactics and training tips then? i couldve sworn there was a forum for that as well...lol

i wager that he will find what he's looking for there then.

Archived