Does tiger work or not!?! That is all we want to know!!!

There is only one question on my mind at the moment as a MAC owner and a great lover of Football Manager/Champman(old skool).

"Is tiger going to let me play this game or not" It works fine without the patch, now I cant get to the main menu. CRAZY

That is all I need to know and im sure alot of other FM fans need to know as well.

PLEASE si come out and tell us the real going on with this issue, we neeeeeeeeeeeed to know!

Just to ease my mind...I got uni work to be doing an I cant do it with such a big question left unanswered!

I know I know but its so frustrating, you cant get any consistant performers in a team and its just a ball ache, I also want to start a network game with my mate who runs it on a pc an has got the patch, unless we both have the same version that it wont work. I lost 4 weeks of my life last year to football manager 08 and i want more of the same good times. :(

I know I know but its so frustrating, you cant get any consistant performers in a team and its just a ball ache, I also want to start a network game with my mate who runs it on a pc an has got the patch, unless we both have the same version that it wont work. I lost 4 weeks of my life last year to football manager 08 and i want more of the same good times. :(

Same situation for me regarding the network game. I'm sure there's at least someone at SI who's looking at/working on the issue, but I'm on the verge of just going to the Apple Store tomorrow and forking out for a copy of Leopard.

Same situation for me regarding the network game. I'm sure there's at least someone at SI who's looking at/working on the issue, but I'm on the verge of just going to the Apple Store tomorrow and forking out for a copy of Leopard.

Maybe Sports Interactive and Apple have teamed up in a conspiracy to get us all to upgrade to Leopard :p.

Seriously though, your silence is annoying SI

Archived