with all the negativity is anyone actually enjoying the game like me

im loving it since the patch its been plain sailing took over luton even with a 30 point deduction at the start saved them from relegation now im 2nd 20 games in second season im loving the 3d view makes it easy to see who's messing up lol but overall im very happy with it

Yeah, I'm loving the game right now. Even before the patch I was enjoying it. Even if I lose, I still just enjoy playing. I hated the previous two FMs, but this one is awesome.

im loving it since the patch its been plain sailing took over luton even with a 30 point deduction at the start saved them from relegation now im 2nd 20 games in second season im loving the 3d view makes it easy to see who's messing up lol but overall im very happy with it

Amen brother - I'm absolutely loving it so far. About to finish my first season with Cadiz in the Spanish Segunda Division B4, and we're looking good for promotion too. I don't really get why people are so negative every time a new version is out but once you've been around these forums for a few years you get used to it...

i get exited when i double click the short cut icon........:(

same here my other halfs said i might as well be dead with the attention ive given her since release tried to manage man u first game but decided to go back and try luton loving it wheeling and dealing is what the games about oh and just an after thought love the press conferences such a good improvement

I agree with carl, i am enjoying the game, im actually really looking forward to progressing in my current game. This has not been so in previous versions of the game, where i have had many, many individual games. I am also yet to be affected in anyway by a bug. They are obviously there but i can't say any have lowered my enjoyment of the game. If anything, i was only disapointed when i found the low amount of facepacks, logos, kits etc etc that are available to download.

There's plenty of us who, like yourself, enjoy the game a lot. We're just busy playing instead of writing on the forums consuming precious FM time.We have work, families and lies, so it would be silly to waste out time all to much here :)

Which reminds me... gtg

There's plenty of us who, like yourself, enjoy the game a lot. We're just busy playing instead of writing on the forums consuming precious FM time.We have work, families and lies, so it would be silly to waste out time all to much here :)

Which reminds me... gtg

ive got it windowed so i post here while its processing lol :D

Well this yank is truly enjoying it. No problems installing activating or anything. Not too far in yet as work as kinda taken over, but took over Arsenal and bought back Henry yah!!!!! The immersion in this game is really great and I cannot wait to see how the campaign unfolds.

Trevor L.

Absolutely having a ball with my game - picked Leeds as I thought it would be a new and novel experience, and I pretty much despise them but having won League One at a canter and just over the halfway point in to season two and pushing hard for second in the Championship I'm having a blast now the team is really starting to feel like my own.

I think you need to ignore all the negativity and make your own judgement of the game. If people didn't read the negtative thread son these forums they would probably have no idea about half of the bugs and just get on with the game. I only signed up to the forums last year and after reading the complaints about 08 I started to notice things I hadn't noticed previously, if I hadn't signed up I probably would have been oblivious to the lack of goals from corners in 8.0.1 etc :D

I am loving the game.

It has obvious problems, which I am not goin to go in to but the problems in my opinion are minor and the game has been a quantum leap forward in terms of tactics and enjoyment for me. I actually find now if I lose I can work out why, and rectify the problem!!!

I think you need to ignore all the negativity and make your own judgement of the game. If people didn't read the negtative thread son these forums they would probably have no idea about half of the bugs and just get on with the game. I only signed up to the forums last year and after reading the complaints about 08 I started to notice things I hadn't noticed previously, if I hadn't signed up I probably would have been oblivious to the lack of goals from corners in 8.0.1 etc :D

Your absolutely, right it was the case with me, if i hadn't signed up at these forums i wud be oblivious too!

I'm enjoying the game more than any in the past few years. Not sure why, probably the decent regens, the ability to sell players and the fantastic tactical advice from wwfan. Its made me understand the tactics, I don't feel so confused as to why my tactics aren't working.

I'm up at 6am every morning, the past few nights its been a 1:30am finish on FM for me, so I'm knackered! Always a sign of a good FM!

I've had a few hours on it and I quite like it. The 3D is not as repetitive (yet) as I expected, perhaps because it isn't close up. I like the new batch of players. It's like a new series of the wire, getting used to the new characters. However, as a result, I no longer know which players to buy for Forest any more. Can't get Piatti, Buonanotte, Strestik or Kalouda any more. I'll just have to keep browsing every team until I find the new gems.

Enjoying my game, no problems with activation .. just waiting for the England media pack which Nick and Super Bladesman are working on before I start my "proper" LLM game.

Hope you enjoy it Amaroq - let me know if you have any problems. I released it on Wednesday night btw!

I'm really enjoying it. My first season was a bit shaky, coming only 8th when I was predicted to finish 2nd, but now I've spent a good 3 hours coming up with 4 tactics to get me through almost any situation, I'm striving towards achieving my first domestic treble with Mansfield. (The treble being the Blue Square Premiership, FA Trophy and Setanta Shield)

Cannot fault the game. I have to read the forums to find out whats wrong with it! It's the first time in quite a while that a game has really hooked me out of the box, and I have been very anti 3D over the past few years. The whole game feels fresh and new.

I have one major problem with FM09, i'm not very good at it. Is this a bug?

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this! With FM05,06,07,08 I picked up from where I left off, with perhaps the exception of 05. This one I keep having to tweak my tactics and I've bought a couple of absolute duds! I'm feeling mortal again.

I am enjoying it, although I've not really had a chance to play much of it yet. I'm especially loving the 3D match engine- little things like watching the keeper dive makes the game that little bit better. My only fault would be the speed of the game- although I suppose that's suspect on my behalf with having a slow laptop.

I like it too. I feel much more involved as I did in previous versions. Off course there still are flaws in the game (repeating questions in the press conference, double striker/AMC in tactics screen and some others) but they can't stop me from from willing to play! Think it's a bit harder too, which is good.

Can't say if it's playable as a long term game (regens) cause I've only played half a season yet ...

See, I still think that the injury bug ruins it however I am still enjoying it.

I mean, I have not started a serious game yet, just mucking around really but it is fun and it is interesting to play around with tactics, training etc. I mean, at the moment my current game is using my edited database which basically puts a team with great training and coaches in the blue square premier with the best 16 year olds from around the world. Reason, I don't want a serious game with the injury bug and it is quite interesting seeing how good they get.

Archived