Too many injuries

There are too many injuries in the the game. I'm playing as Reading in my first season, it's the 3rd of September and I already have 6 players who are injured. They are all out for at least a month. At least one player injured per game. Si, for the next patch fix the damm problem, it's very frustrating.

Thank you

Edit: Lets make that 7, my best striker is now out for 2 months because of a twisted ankle. How can a twisted ankle keep you out for 2 months?

I take it you have installed patch 9.1.0, in which case if you have, you may want to tone your training down a little. If not install it, as apparantly the amount of injuries has been toned down a little.

I have installed the patch and I'm using thugs training. Now I have Kevin Doyle out for 2 months, that makes 7 injuries.

This issue has been brought up by someone in every release for the last 3 years, and the only time that it was ever actually a genuine problem was in the '09 demo.

You've only played a couple of months of one game, that's far too early to claim that the injuries are broken You might just be having an unlucky injury crises like teams do in real life.

For the record, I've now played a full season and injuries seem fine to me.

Joe Kinnear and Arsene Wenger would probably agree ;) I'm not saying that it isn't a possibility that the game is still a bit dodgy re injuries, but people seem to have noticed a difference since the patch, so it is entirely possible that you're suffering a Newcastle/Arsenal style injury crisis.

Archived