What I Think Of FMH09

Ok I have played the P.C versions before but never owned a PSP and for that matter played FM on it so I thought it would be a good idea to give everyone my view on the game and more importantly for the people who work on it so they can continue to put FMH at the top of all football management games. The console is not really the issue here so will leave well alone unless you want my opinions?

Loaded the game and found it very easy to do even for someone with limited technical experience! The real plus for me though was the saving feature because on the P.C it would take an age to save as my computer was not the best but I still think it was way to slow so the FMH certainly is faster and within 1 minute the save is done and dusted to the memory stick. I am using a Sony Pro Duo 1GB recommended by LSD and it seems to work fine.

After choosing my team (Crewe) I have only managed a few games to date, mainly due to lack of time at the moment as my wife has been ill so after I have played a little more then no doubt I will report back with more news for you.

I can tell you this so far though:

Loading the game and the saving aspect is fantastic and no problems from me!

ad.

Having now reached a few games in I am finding that one club in particular is coming in for my players (Bristol City) They have bid on at least four of the squad.

Has anyone else had this as in the real football world this woundn't happen.

Having now reached a few games in I am finding that one club in particular is coming in for my players (Bristol City) They have bid on at least four of the squad.

Why wouldnt it happen in the real football world if a club wants a couple of your players theyll bid for them.

Didnt sunderland buy 3 or 4 players from tottenham last season.

I find Birmingham always buy a lot of the players I sell. :p

Why wouldnt it happen in the real football world if a club wants a couple of your players theyll bid for them.

Didnt sunderland buy 3 or 4 players from tottenham last season.

In the real world no one would want 4/5 Crewe Alex players mate!

Archived