just wondering if you're finding 09 so hard because

you didnt really play 08? A lot of people are saying that they find this version very difficult and it seems a lot of these people are also saying they didnt really play 08. I enjoyed 08 more than the last few versions of Fm and am finding that the tactics etc havent really evolved since last year so have had little difficulty so far.

Just wondering!

I'm not finding it hard but i would say it's a definate learning curve. My issue is i was a great fan of the farrows in 08 that allowed me to effectively turn one tactic into two (wingers and fullbacks when defending, wide strikers and wing backs when attacking).

I'm not complaining, i love this current incarnation and i think removing the farrows was the way to go with realism in mind. I just need a bit of time to adjust my tactics to the new ME.

i was expecting it to be alot tougher, im only 7 games into the season as Hull so i could be proved wrong but i only lost to Chelsea and the Gunners which i find acceptable!

Just you wait. The game teases you with a good opening to the season. You'll go on a run where you can't win for love nor money.

i find the transition to be quite smooth

i only wished my chairman game me more money for transfers.

after almost 1/2 season, i havd one or two surprise losses (but not major surprise as my team was playing horribly on those games). also had a few draws with teams i kinda expected.

Just you wait. The game teases you with a good opening to the season. You'll go on a run where you can't win for love nor money.

your prob right Mike7077. i hope it doesnt, i got a hiding off Birmingham in the league cup 4th round, lost 4-2 and i scored 2 injury time goals. Who are you managing?

Archived