Would FM09 Play on my machine

The RAM allows space on the PC to read and write data so is very important along with your processor speed.

I think SI recommend 2ghz + processor and at least 1GB RAM for 3D. I would also suggest that if your grpahics card is quite old it may really struggle to play FM especially in 3D mode.

To put it simple: You need lots of memory (RAM) in order to run the game smoothly. The RAM you have is not all sufficient enough to run the game.

Depending on where you live, you buy the RAM online or at a retailer/computer store. The latter makes it more it expensive, but they might be able to help you to install it to your machine, as it seems as if you aren´t that strong on the technical side.

By the way: It doesn´t help to "force" people to answer you, as they do so on a voluntarily basis.

not super no. For example the recommended amount of RAM to run windows XP is 512MB, that has been the case for years. Most systems now a days ship with 2GIG of RAM as standard. Times move on and so do the games so it does look like your require an upgrade. Download the demo and see how it runs

Archived