Anyone noticed

That sometimes when you look at other results of games if a player has scored more than one goal and one of the goals was in injury time in first half, so it reads Torres (45+1), if he has scored another goal in the 73 it will often say (73+1). Now I can understand the +1 at the end of 45 minutes and 90 minutes but what's the deal with the +1 at other times in the game?

That sometimes when you look at other results of games if a player has scored more than one goal and one of the goals was in injury time in first half, so it reads Torres (45+1), if he has scored another goal in the 73 it will often say (73+1). Now I can understand the +1 at the end of 45 minutes and 90 minutes but what's the deal with the +1 at other times in the game?

Noticed that in the demo but not in the released game yet (with patch). Although I'm only on the 1st game of the season as i'm that engrossed in the game & database,rumours,friendlies etc.

I'm patched and it's the same, hardly a game breaker, just wondered if it was a minor bug or if I'm being thick!

Must be a bug Roberto, though I would have thought it would have been noticed on the demo?

Like you say not a game breaker but should be sorted.

Archived