Few questions.

Hi, just wondering if you could answer me a few questions. I plan on getting this tonight after work (late night shopping, gotta love christmas time). So if you wouldn't mind..

How does the international part of the game hold up? Last years wasn't bad, but when you were the manager of the international sides there wasn't much media interaction. Also when you were at a club team, the managers didn't seem to pick who was in form, just the same old players over and over (this is the main issue for me)

Is it faster or slower than 08, I could play all English leagues and then La Liga, Serie A and the Scottish Premier reasonably well, just wondering if it would be about the same.

One last one, has the confidence issue been solved? the board moaning about cups even though you are top of the league/fighting for survival so they are the last thing on your mind. When you scrape a draw at Man Utd are the fans angry depite you being are pretty poor club? Are they really happy when you knock a big team out of the cup etc. etc.

Cheers

It's a bigger game, so a lot of people find it runs slower than FM08. However, I'm running a high spec and have been able to run several divisions across nine countries with a large database and it's been smooth and quick.

Archived