how to activate the" go on a holiday" option

I have tried to click on go on a holiday but nothing happens

no options for me to specify when to end my holiday

just nothing

my os is windows vista business

anyone has the same problem as me?

thank you

Hi, as Super Bladesman says, are you playing the demo? If you're playing the full game, does it go straight to the status screen when you try to go on holiday?

Never too early for the pirate jokes!

Arrrrr is that an oil tanker I see ahead, perhaps I shall see if any of these here land lubbers have a copy of FM09 what they actually paid for arrrrrrrrr

I guess he won't need the patch for FM though eh? eh? geddit?

Never too early for the pirate jokes!

Arrrrr is that an oil tanker I see ahead, perhaps I shall see if any of these here land lubbers have a copy of FM09 what they actually paid for arrrrrrrrr

I guess he won't need the patch for FM though eh? eh? geddit?

Or a parrot!.............I'll get me coat.

Hmmm...still no ban...

That's because he's not stated whether he's playing the full game or the demo version. In future, can we keep all pirating jokes away, at least until someone's admitted to it. For all we know, he may well have been playing the demo (I asked where the holiday option was on this year's demo - the first time I'd actually bothered playing the demo).

Remember folks, innocent 'til proven guilty. :thup:

Meh, in future, you've got to leave pirates enough rope to hang themselves. If he admits to playing the full game, we can ban him, if he admits to playing the demo, we can simply set him straight. But calling people a pirate (even if that's what we were all thinking) before we even know whether he's playing the full game is a little OTT in my opinion. Just saying, like.

• SI Staff
Meh, in future, you've got to leave pirates enough rope to hang themselves. If he admits to playing the full game, we can ban him, if he admits to playing the demo, we can simply set him straight. But calling people a pirate (even if that's what we were all thinking) before we even know whether he's playing the full game is a little OTT in my opinion. Just saying, like.

What he said. Give people enough rope to hang themselves.

Maybe you should make some difference between the Demo holiday and the other one? Like asking the question "Where do you want to go on holiday?" when trying to activate the option.

The demo holiday is greyed out and can't even be clicked on, the full game pirated copy it isn't greyed out but instead returns them to the status screen.

I played the demo and the holiday option was clickable and returned me to the status screen - maybe there's a difference between the Strawberry and Vanilla versions of the demo? Since the crack is simply a demo extender, I'd expect the cracked version to operate in the same way as the demo, in terms of inability to holiday, and getting sacked after your first season and so on and so forth.

Archived