The Problem I found 9.1.0 Mac

1 Graphics can only set at "LOW"

2 Preference not saved eg. I can't set FM2009 to run in windowed mode permanently , I can setting it to run in windowed mode but that preference not save

3 3D mode , all player got a white head unlike 9.0 that player have a skin color

thank you

I've had that problem too mate. I can only get the game to run in full screen! The game before the patch ran in windowed and it was fine but this one doesn't even give me the option of choosing it! And without a magic windows key to exit the full screen there is no way out of the full mode which is highly annoying. Tried scrolling and even the F3 key but it has no effect.

Any ideas how to get windowed mode working?

I've had that problem too mate. I can only get the game to run in full screen! The game before the patch ran in windowed and it was fine but this one doesn't even give me the option of choosing it! And without a magic windows key to exit the full screen there is no way out of the full mode which is highly annoying. Tried scrolling and even the F3 key but it has no effect.

Any ideas how to get windowed mode working?

It should be possible to set it in the preferences, if not try to delete your preference files before you start the game.

You can use cmd-tab to switch apps even in full screen mode.

Preferences deleted and its still greyed out! Graphics is set to auto-select as well. Ive got a brand new Mac Mini so the system should be right and as it worked on the last version of the game it clearly does work. Why its not now is a complete mystery!

The windowed mode works when i change the res to 1280x940 but it worked before under 1024x768 and it should now. Its ****ing horrible in 1280 with such small text and its not how i would have my screen set up. I cant understand what has changed from updating the patch!!!!!!!

Archived