Embarrassing

Tried the demo, saw lots of bugs and thought; ok this is just a demo, those things will be fixed when the game comes out.

The game comes out, i have no trouble with the keythinghy and so on.

But i have never seen a fmversion whit so much bugs,errors on this one version.

They realased the patch on the same day, but that dident help me at all, get errors all the time, cant even play a match.

Ive paid money for it, but its useless.

So to Sigames and Sega....this is really Embarrassing.

well your feelings must be wrong, I got the game the 14 oct and havent played a single match since that, beacause of that error.

I can admitt i havent seen all of the bugs in the game that people have posted, but i guees ive seen 50% of them.

They released the patch on the same day and theres still plenty of faults.

Losing interest.

joaquin ur not the only 1

i was basically forced to stop playin by FM itself since sunday i havnt been able to play it my screen just goes black without actually entering the game u got a point i think theyve tried to go over the top on this years version and ****ed up credits to those trying to fix these bugs!!!!!but not to those who are not even intrested ;)

Yeah, cant see why people are taking the game in deffence when it has major problems which almost everyone has experience. Wake up!

I want to see a statment from Sigames/Sega soon and some action.

Almost everyone ? Haha, just because you've seen a load of hysterical people on here starting thread after thread about how they can't play means nothing.

Are you stupid ? What do you call all the help threads at the top ? That's certainly action from SI/Sega, unless of course they are just a figment of my imagination :rolleyes:

Almost everyone ? Haha, just because you've seen a load of hysterical people on here starting thread after thread about how they can't play means nothing.

Are you stupid ? What do you call all the help threads at the top ? That's certainly action from SI/Sega, unless of course they are just a figment of my imagination

[example of a person who takes no intrest in others problems until it happens to them and just freak out]

;)

Are you stupid ? What do you call all the help threads at the top ? That's certainly action from SI/Sega, unless of course they are just a figment of my imagination :rolleyes:

Calm down. There's no need to question peoples level of intelligence over this. To be fair you should understand some peoples frustration over this.

you should work for SI

Don't make stabs at SI. Trust me they are working their asses off to get the game running for everybody. I can understand why a lot of people, including yourself, are annoyed but SI are really one of the decent companies out there. Members of the SI staff have admitted that the game is below standard and have stated how embarrased they feel.

**** happens... Luckily **** can get fixed and I'm confident that they will have a lot up and running in a short while. It must be annoying, but blowing fuses (I'm not pointing fingers at you. I'm talking about peoples reactions in general) over this starting to rant about SI is far from fair. Especially when you question their loyality and devotion to their customers. I can't recall seeing any game company being more in touch with their customers.

Tried the demo, saw lots of bugs and thought; ok this is just a demo, those things will be fixed when the game comes out.

The game comes out, i have no trouble with the keythinghy and so on.

But i have never seen a fmversion whit so much bugs,errors on this one version.

They realased the patch on the same day, but that dident help me at all, get errors all the time, cant even play a match.

Ive paid money for it, but its useless.

So to Sigames and Sega....this is really Embarrassing.

Indeed it is. I urge you to be a little patient though. I'm confident that these problems will be sorted out eventually. Hopefully it doesn't take to long. I honestly feel for you.

you said you got erris but you've only spoken about 1 crash dump. Have you even thought about loading up the game again and seeing if it goes past that date ? Maybe even go on holiday for 1 day after that day ?

well your feelings must be wrong, I got the game the 14 oct and havent played a single match since that, beacause of that error.

I can admitt i havent seen all of the bugs in the game that people have posted, but i guees ive seen 50% of them.

They released the patch on the same day and theres still plenty of faults.

Losing interest.

You got the game on 14 October :confused: Is that true or a typo? If its true where did you get it? Have you downloaded and installed the patch? Have you made sure your system meets or exceeeds the minimum requirements? Have you made sure your graphics drivers and directx are up to date? I also noticed from your screenshot that you have a firewall running. Make sure that it ignores any folders that FM might be using because this can sometimes cause problems.

Yeah, cant see why people are taking the game in deffence when it has major problems which almost everyone has experience. Wake up!

I want to see a statment from Sigames/Sega soon and some action.

The game sure has a few issues that need patching, but i just feel slightly embarassed for people who call for statements and apologies.

Get real

A statement has been released regarding certain issues and there is help available in the stickys

I think we all need to be patient and show a little maturity. Nothing wrong with criticising the game but leave out the dramatic calls for statements.

OK chaps, let's cut out all the bickering and try and get this thing sorted.

Joaquin89, if you still have the save that crashes, play through it and when it does crash, note down the game date, the error message and exactly what happens. Then, post it as a bug report in the Bugs Forum. Before you post it, see if there's another thread there with the same problem - if there is, post your problem in there. It'll bump the thread up and show that 1 more person is having the issue.

It took me two weeks before an issue that I was having (along with other people) finally got looked into and hopefully there'll be a fix for it in the next patch.

This is unfortunately how things are done here, but persevere and it'll get fixed in the end. Better than the service at EA anyway!

i got my game played it fine until last sunday 16/11/08 i downloaded a new skin and it didnt load up then suddently the black letters turned fisrt white then yellow so i thought a bug lets restart when i restarted it the advertisement came up but when its about to get into the game a black screen appears ive read the threads and ive updated my Nvidia graphic card i got the active X download and ive uninstalled + installed it about 5 times already i also run on vista

eny help ere?

Archived