Is this more a case of degens rather than regens?

wtf.jpg

This is how the faces of most of the regens are turning out on my game, and i have no clue at all why, some have chunks of their head missing and all sorts. He looks like hes been dragged through mud, become a zombie and had an eye gouged out, and hes the best prospect at my club.

Er, please be to be not spreading ******** unfounded rumours like that.

kthxbye.

Umm, why not, are you trying to say that it is for you to decide if it is ********?

It would make quite reasonable sense to me.

By the way, I'm not trying to insinuate that the OP has a cracked game, but it does appear to be consistent with a number of people with the same problem.

Other explanations have simply been in regards to the facegen files not loading/installing properly, which would make perfect sense.

Judging from one or two posts on other forums, it could also be a symptom of playing a cracked game.

Oh my god, my game must be cracked too! Damn Amazon, cracking games, repackaging it, delivering it on release day and making me authenticate! Swines

For reference this problem has happened to me twice i think!

Also, sawu, you need to watch very carefully what you are insinuating!

Umm, why not, are you trying to say that it is for you to decide if it is ********?

It is when I have a legit copy and it's happened to me, ergo it's not a cracked issue, thanks. You know, instead of just spouting off without any evidence, like those who choose to say otherwise.

It's a graphics issue, hence it's the GRAPHICS that are f***ed. Simple eh?

To OP, try deleting your Cache. It worked for me, albeit only temporarily.

It would make quite reasonable sense to me.

By the way, I'm not trying to insinuate that the OP has a cracked game, but it does appear to be consistent with a number of people with the same problem.

Other explanations have simply been in regards to the facegen files not loading/installing properly, which would make perfect sense.

what are you talking about? how does it appear to be consistent???

nearly everyone that has the problem has said that they have BOUGHT the game, myself included.

nearly everyone that has the problem has said that they have BOUGHT the game, myself included.

Well they are hardly going to say "Yep thats it i cracked the game, thats what caused it" are they :rolleyes:

That said i have no idea if that is indeed even a known thing, just saying to suggest cause people 'said' they didnt crack it that they definately didnt is silly.

And i dont think Sawu insinuated anything he merely stated what he believed to be the case, he never accused anyone of actually having a cracked copy...

Everyone remove the sand from your v*****s and calm down :D

Actually, you never said in this thread that you had bought the game, chode.

This thread is the first one I've seen on this board in regards to the problem. I have seen two separate threads on other FM forums where people who had admitted playing cracked demo games had the problem, and they had assumed it was because their game was cracked.

Also, sawu, you need to watch very carefully what you are insinuating!

Do I just? Even after stating "By the way, I'm not trying to insinuate that the OP has a cracked game, but it does appear to be consistent with a number of people with the same problem." :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And just for the record, I certainly haven't got a cracked game - in fact, I haven't got FM09 at all yet, waiting to purchase a new computer (can hardly wait!) And, again for the record, I've bought every CM/FM title since CM93, which is no mean feat for someone living in New Zealand.

Anyway, that's enough about this stuff. It would now appear that it is a more wide ranging problem, so may I repeat what I said earlier - "Other explanations have simply been in regards to the facegen files not loading/installing properly, which would make perfect sense."

Everyone remove the sand from your v*****s and calm down :D

Hehe, that line could be used so often on these forums... :cool:

• SI Staff
wtf.jpg

This is how the faces of most of the regens are turning out on my game, and i have no clue at all why, some have chunks of their head missing and all sorts. He looks like hes been dragged through mud, become a zombie and had an eye gouged out, and hes the best prospect at my club.

Can you please let us know what graphics card you have so that we can try and re-create it in our QA lab?

Daft question:

Anyway to check without popping open my computer? My vista laptop doesn't have this problem its only on the PC with XP, if not it'll have to wait a few hours as the PC is snowed under a bunch of stuff and not easily accessible.

generally right click on your desktop, select properties, go to the settings tab and click advanced. You should then see some tabs that refer to your graphic card and include its name. The tabs are slightly different depending on what card you have.

Or run dxdiag.exe

The same problem here! I have a laptop, for the card it reads (obviosly an internal): Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family, Mobile Intel® GMA X3100.

Using dxdiag.exe, directx version is DirectX 9.0c

Hope this can help, Miles

This card is fine in my machine, try getting the newest version of directx and updating the gfx drivers...

Archived