Best Transfer Ever?

I got him. And it isn't cheating, it was simply a look around the list, saw him listed, then noticed a stupidly low price. Transfer fees are messed up in this game anyway - Inter gave me £17m for Martins, £14m for Jonas, and I got Adriano for £2m (transfer listed) and now Huntelaar.

I'll post it over there as well. Anything I can do to prove it's true? Seen enough people get accused of cheating on here, don't want to be another one!

^ That happened in pretty much all the previous games too.

Player values are still all over the place, but it's actually possible to sell players now. So by that logic the new transfer system is made entirely from recycled win.

Ok it isn't, but it's shed loads better than 08.

VB

all transfers are busted. you can sign any player on a loan contract paying no contribution. i got van der vaart, iaquinta and emerson at fulham and paid them nothing.

I tried to sign a player on loan from Leicester and they wouldn't let me because I couldn't afford a reasonable % of his wages.

Good lord, who on earth did you want from Leicester? I'm managing them, and I refuse to loan half my squad out out of sympathy for the poor sod who'd be getting them! :p

I'm Hyde. Anyone from Leicester is an improvement! :D

I got him. And it isn't cheating, it was simply a look around the list, saw him listed, then noticed a stupidly low price. Transfer fees are messed up in this game anyway - Inter gave me £17m for Martins, £14m for Jonas, and I got Adriano for £2m (transfer listed) and now Huntelaar.

I'll post it over there as well. Anything I can do to prove it's true? Seen enough people get accused of cheating on here, don't want to be another one!

Sir Georgie, so how much did you actually bid because that is some player to get on the cheap!!!

There's a bug at the moment where transfer listed players are occasionally offered out way to cheap. Really, the "free" offer should only be put out once they have offered him out unsuccessfully at bigger fees, closer to his value.

How on earth would he go from Celtic to Inter and maybe to Newcastle all within 2 seasons ? Seems a tad unbelievable for me. And also go from 51k a week to 37k a week at Newcastle ? Wouldn't that be a massive step down ? Something seems a tad fishy here. Can't pick it though. But what is that last TAB on the left side down the bottom of your screenshot ? What editor is that ?

It's clearly a bug. If a player is transfer listed by the club then obviously they accept less (although £0 for a £17 million+ rated player is clearly nonsense), but when the player is transfer-listed at his own request rather than the club's (and is not even at "Not needed" squad status) then it is obviously a bug, assuming Inter are not managed by a human manager, in which case he/she is just a loony bin.

I believe you!

I got Van Der Vaart from real in january 2009 for 5M euro, then got Owen in same transfer window for free because his contract expired, and he agreed for a wage of 60k euros.

I then sold Henry for 28M euro (age 31 soon 32) and Gudjohnsen for 8M euro.

It's way to easy with this kind of transfer system!

u know, there's no actual proof the offer was accepted... just that he offered it. stick up a screen shot of the acceptance, cant believe all those teams would be interested and you to be the only one bidding either. one accepted bid usually has all the other teams clammering to get in on it.

Archived