best/cheapest place to buy fm09

ive got a copy, had it on pre-order from play.com for months! but my flatmate wants to buy it and hes really short of cash so can anyone recommend where he can get it at lowest price

thanks in advance

have a look round these forums, there's plenty of people slatin the game threatening to sell! fools in my opion, best fm yet!

Why dont you just let him install yours? your living in the same house? or am i gonna get in trouble off SI for suggesting this?

I don't think there's anything wrong with that, you get 5 'hotseats' to play it, so you could have it on 5 different systems. If you are housemates then you should have thought of this and gone halves on the game, i guess you could still do it, just get some dosh off him.

I only paid £22.39 on the day of release at WH Smiths. They had it for £27.99 but had a 20% discount that day on anything over £20. The ironic thing was that I had not intended to get it yet, as it is not usually playable until it is patched up. Surprisingly, it us very playable & stable, & having a great time.

Archived