Thinking about buying but...

Is it worth it guys?

My new laptop comes tomorrow and i'm really undecided whether I should buy it or not.

Any advice?

I've had my new laptop for a week now and FM2009 since Monday. Bar far and away the best three days of my year. Try the demo first, but you will be buying it within 24 hours of loading it.

i ran the demo and am finding that i shoulda played it a bit more as i am beginning to find new added features id rather have left out. i have purchased and am not planning to try and return it (although i may put it on ebay or something similar). The switching players from seniors to reserves is a mess unless there is an option to use the old style format.

i was a bit more disciplined this year in purchasing SI's previous sports text adventure ootp baseball. i decided to hold out until a more product justified spending the $$. i believe i made a goof with fm...hopefully not. rico's right i think after patches and all fm should be a bit better than the demo (too many injuries in demo) but the one ailment for me is the senior/reserve issue.

Archived