Suggestions on MiniScout improvements

skogmantore

First of all: MiniScout is great. Call it cheating, but it makes me enjoy the game more so I'll keep using it.

When looking at the "rating" and "potential rating" in the latest MiniScout version, I can think of two more useful calculations:

1. Probablity of getting work permit. There are factors such as international appearances and their international team ranking, ca/pa that could be used.

2. Willingness to sign. This function could take into account factors like reputatation and situation at their current club et cetera.

Might be difficult (impossible?) to build, but I believe they would be very helpful.

First of all: MiniScout is great. Call it cheating, but it makes me enjoy the game more so I'll keep using it.

When looking at the "rating" and "potential rating" in the latest MiniScout version, I can think of two more useful calculations:

1. Probablity of getting work permit. There are factors such as international appearances and their international team ranking, ca/pa that could be used.

2. Willingness to sign. This function could take into account factors like reputatation and situation at their current club et cetera.

Might be difficult (impossible?) to build, but I believe they would be very helpful.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DietSpam:

Willingness to sign is as simple as putting the players into a shortlist and asking your assistant to filter out unrealistic targets. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The assistant filter is not working very well imo. Yes, the players showing on the list after filtering are always willing to sign. But he filters out lots of real gems who are more than willing to sign.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tha Real behanger:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Steam version </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is a steam version? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A version of the game downloaded by using the Steam distribution service.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vadim92:

Possibility to move player from one club to another. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If miniscout had this feature i dont think it would need much more work done to it. It would be the perfect ingame editor... Please make this possible

Archived