Different pitch conditions

Well I have started my game on fm09 and located where it says my pitch condition then i played some friendly’s away and the pitches were awful so this made me think

What are the different levels of pitch degradation and when would you recommend asking for it to be relayed?

Also if my pitch was awful and I played with the ball in the air and the opposition manly played on the flaw would I have more chance of gaining an advantage?

There are 5 levels of pitch degradation

Very good

Good

ok

Poor

Very poor

I would ask for the pitch to be relayed when it gets to poor, and it should be quite obvious when that is as the textures for it are awful

Whether it affects the chances of you winning against a team who pass on the ground or not I don't really know, but logic would say you'd have a better chance at least

Whether it affects the chances of you winning against a team who pass on the ground or not I don't really know, but logic would say you'd have a better chance at least

I'd agree; that's a major reason why lower league clubs can cause cup upsets against 'fancy' opposition on their own '' patch'. Hoofing long balls up to the big striker can be more successful than pretty passing into deep divots.

If you are a lower league team with a poor quality pitch, you probably don't have the funds to relay anyway!

The club im currently with ,Maccabi Tel-Aviv ,co owns its stadium with Hapoel Tel Aviv therefore we don't own the stadium.

Therefore, the bloody pitch is very poor, looks like crap, and when i ask to relay the pitch the board politely remind me we dont own the stadium! :thdn: Quite annoying

Archived