Now i am getting fed up

got the patch ? update any drivers on your pc, also windows updates. also have you got anything in regards to the demo or fm08 still on your pc ? if so get rid of them.

ALso scan your hdd for viruses and spam crap. then reboot your pc. totally reinstall fm09 then reload and try that

Not sure what your Graphics card is but it sure sounds like an issue with it to me.

Update drivers / Update DirectX.

Failing that - try Customer Support as they may well have other ideas.

Sorry for your problems.

How do you update Drivers..and what is DirectX..don't think I have that programme..but FM still runs.

Can Downloaded DirectX/Update drivers be reversed if it dose'nt have the disired effect or worse actually make the game slower?

In what way will it improve the game?

any help gratefully appreciated

How do you update Drivers..and what is DirectX..don't think I have that programme..but FM still runs.

In what way will it improve the game?

any help gratefully appreciated

Trust me you have DirectX :)

To update your graphics driver go to the manufacturers (IE. Nvidia) site and check for the latest update.

To update DirectX go to Microsoft.com and search for DirectX. From there download the latest version (You need to validate your copy of Windows).

Trust me you have DirectX :)

To update your graphics driver go to the manufacturers (IE. Nvidia) site and check for the latest update.

To update DirectX go to Microsoft.com and search for DirectX. From there download the latest version (You need to validate your copy of Windows).

Thank you for the quick response :thup:..and the advice much appreciated

i got my game played it fine until last sunday 16/11/08 i downloaded a new skin and it didnt load up then suddently the black letters turned fisrt white then yellow so i thought a bug lets restart when i restarted it the advertisement came up but when its about to get into the game a black screen appears ive read the threads and ive updated my Nvidia graphic card i got the active X download and ive uninstalled + installed it about 5 times already i also run on vista

done that deleted the skin then put one of fm08 ...didnt work so i deleted that too then i downloaded flex09 still didnt work so i took it off aswell i happened when i clicked on

always reload on confirm

and the use skin cache thing

Archived