SI, WILL FM09 EVER RUN ON PowerPC?

Please could someone at SI let us PPC owners know if FM09 will ever work on PPCs? Or if there are plans to enable it to work? I like many others have spent £75 on Leopard upgrade as we believed that PPCs were supported due to the universal logo on the box.

I'd like to add that this is merely a request for information, so we all know either way, and not another thread to criticise SI and restate the mistakes SI already know they have made.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Please could someone at SI let us PPC owners know if FM09 will ever work on PPCs? Or if there are plans to enable it to work? I like many others have spent £75 on Leopard upgrade as we believed that PPCs were supported due to the universal logo on the box.

I'd like to add that this is merely a request for information, so we all know either way, and not another thread to criticise SI and restate the mistakes SI already know they have made.

Thanks in advance

Mike

If the product is advertised as compatible with a specific platform and it isn't this is a breach of the Sales of Goods Act.

Its false or misleading advertising and you can take them to court.

Archived