Has the patch fixed Bugs, Before i buy

after buying a new graphics card, (admittedly it was cheap due to **** up at currys , £5 not complaining) ive got the demo playing smooth as a babys arse. But im finding me self gettin very peeed off with injuries.

Could people who have the patch on the full release confirm that this bug has been fixed as its frustrating that in 3 games i started all teams have had 7 or 8 players injured after 2 to 3 friendlies.

cheers

Injuries have been fine for me after a few seasons.

After a few seasons?! Jeez you're quick Neji.

Back on topic, I don't have many first team injuries but my reserves keep on getting injured. They come back from injury and then they get injured again. Very frustrating as the patch is meant to fix this.

i know sometime u have to accept injuries, these things happen. just wanting to know if it was as bad as the demo, i think yers have cleared that up for me. except nejis dodgy comment.

half penny i lost kompany, wright phillips, jo, dunne, hart and 2 of me new signings, pandev and riqelme within 2 weeks

I've not had them that serious, but I've had a lot of niggling 2 week injuries, thankfully I signed a fair bit of cover so I'm fine.

I have had no real problems with injuries so far and I am in October 2008, not very far in but compared to the demo there are much less injuries. I have had one major injury and it is Rio Ferdinand who is out for 3 months with a borken ankle and all of my other injuries have just put players out for a few days.

So I would say, yes, the patch has fixed the injury problem :thup:.

Archived