brought to tears by fm

for the first time since playing any fm i found myself blubbering like a little baby... what the hell is going on with injuries 9.1.0 they are f'd... im playing with wigan and heskey gets a bruised rib and is out for 3-4 months (a bruised rib for petes sake) i spend 5 of my remaining 6 mil budget on kev doyle.. on his debut he gets injured for 6 months... down to my last 1 mil and im forced to sign aaron mcclean and would you believe it he gets injured ... and ive noticed that most injuries occur in the 90+ mins an theres always like 2-3 a game

does anyone know if this is a known issue and if there are plans for another sort of patch before the febuary one because this is causing fm to be unplayable

The patch does fix the injuries! But this time your training intensity levels and rest after games are important. Unlike previous versions you have to take it easy in preseason and work them into it.

During the season i usually give a day off after the game also.

a known issue? I don't think it's an issue. I experienced it pre-patch (i.e. in the demo), but the injuries seem pretty reasonable to me??

Alright, since you don't believe me ad you do no bother to check around the forum, check out what Paul from SI said in this thread and then you will know it is a known issue:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=67214

Archived