SI Contact details?

I would like to know could someone please give me the telephone number of Sports Interactive in the UK as I wish to call them (yep from Australia) and it seems this info is no where to be found. I also want to write them a letter (yes letter) but I cannot find their postal details?

Can anyone help please?

Surely they have a "complaints department" every business has one that a "customer" can contact, I believe it is a standard rountine for customers to liase with companies re issues and sadly it seems here, many threads are not answered or moved ot closed, but rarely helped, so as you can guess I am putting it in writing.

Thank you

You should find an email address in one of the si staffs profile. What do you want to complain about exactly and do you really think that contacting someone from si will make a difference.

You should get the internet. It's really good, you will no longer have to rely on phone calls and letters.

I guess you should get something called a tutor or go to school because didn't you read the part where he mentioned that no one reads the posts/threads?

Thanks. I wasn't suggesting he start a thread on here. Anyone who tries that when they want a response, given how busy this place is, deserves to be ignored. I don't think it would take a huge amount of effort (probably, in fact, less than that that he has exerted so far, and certainly less overall than for a phone number/ postal address) to find an email address through which to contact them.

Anyone who tries that when they want a response, given how busy this place is, deserves to be ignored.

Why do you think that? What you don't think I should have a genuine issue addressed my those that made the game?

That I as a "customer" have tried every avenue so far and have not heard from SI on a matter that is quite important?

That if I bought a "product" from any other retailer that I could address that with them and get a responce, and all I get here is a forum and no answer (or better yet, moved/closed)?

I could go on, but I guess I deserve to be ignored eh?

And just so you know (in case you did not) a letter is often replied to as they have to take note, hence why I have asked for a letter, because quite frankly, since when has a forum replaced "customer service"?

Many people who have been on this forum I suspect may agree (even a little) that many posts are being ignored, if SI are swamped fair enough, but genuine issues should be heard and an answer given, it is professional to say the least.

Cheers

Archived