Liverpool FC - Winning Tactic

Lads,

First of all i want to congratulate everyone of you for being so helpful on this forum, you really are very helpful to the less experienced FM gamers on here and it's much appreciated.

Anyway to the point....

My favourite club is Liverpool, i love to be them on Football Manger as i dream of winning all the honours with them and making them the best team in the world like they once were, the only trouble is i cannot for the life of me get them toplay well and win games in the league (home and away), and this is with me using the current crop of players (due to poor financial funds from the tight pair of yanks!).

Can anyone please, please help me and them army of other frustrated Liverpool managers with a tactic for home and away that will bring results, your help would be absolutely appreciated!

Matt

Matt don't despair. I played FM since 1998 and it wasn't until I found Kimz that my life changed. I've not played 09 yet because I want to play 15 seasons with 08. At the moment I've played 5. I've won the Premiership 4 times, Champions League(2) FA Cup (1) League cup (1) using kmiz 1.1. Try it.

Archived