Possible to manage U-21 teams?

The only way that I have done it is when I start a new game, select nations and click on the flag of the country that you want, this should bring up the squad screen, you can then select the U21 squad or youth squad, the option to take control should still be available, you can then start the game as an U21 manager, i'm not sure if you can do it after you start a game though.

Add yourself for whatever team you want to manage (club team), then add a second manager as the manager of a country. Sack the u21 coach and offer it to your club manager and you then have the u21 job and your club.

Obviously this is cheating, but I don't want to wait several years to be offered the job. I like doing it from the start and then wait for the offer for the main team one day.

I have been offerd the Italy U-21 job, that was it. It was really weird because I was managing Southampton at the time and I was just a normal English manager with a professional reputation. But I took the job. It was fun and I ended up signed a few players that were on the U-21 team as well.

Archived