How do I compete with this?

• 1 month later...

Old thread, but a similar experience for me, a division lower though. The standings going into the last game of the season.

cocacolachampionship3df3.jpg

Now while the points total for the top team isn't anything out of the ordinary the amount of teams getting 99+ points per season really is. Hull on 99 have no chance of automatic promotion. My team has Wigan at home as the last game, West Ham and Portsmouth both have some mid-table makeweights at home who they're no doubt going to trash leaving a good chance of me being the one losing out. There's also a possibility of Portsmouth getting 105 points and not being in the top two. Checked all the previous seasons and the biggest points total for a 2nd place finish has been 91.

This game seriously has to have some kind of 'catch up code' in it to keep it interesting. Annoys me quite a lot that a possible unbeaten season for my team might not be enough to get promoted. Especially as I have been knocked out in the first round of playoffs three times in a row now.

It is possible I mean you didnt have a good season really like someone said earlier you lost 7 times and drew 10 and didnt score that many goals either. You have to keep going there is nothing to say Arsenal will keep playing that way season after season. It took me until 2014 to win the league with Sunderland I went last season without a defeat in the league Arsenal will drop down and you will improve. Although I do admit that Arsenal are a pain in the ass lol.

Regens are the way to win on this game they are much better than the real youth that starts the game.

Archived