MAC 9.1.0 PATCH: Don't recognized?

When I try to open the fm2009-910-mac.dmg I get a message saying:

Warning

The following disk failed to mount

Image: fm2009-910-mac.dmg

Reason: not recognized

Someone please help me, I've been waiting for so long and now I'm -so- close! :(

Same here. I downloading from an alternative mirror and downloaded the other twice (the same as was recommended by SIGames) and still the same error. Tried also opening it with Toast Titanium which until this point opens everything but still no good.

Cas22 can you tell what you did to make it suddenly work?

I tried redownloading from another mirror possibly another dmg file. Appears to be the same because I still get the same error. I have never had any problem mounting dick images but can´t even find this error (-4960) on the internet.

I'll save the mild immature chuckle for later. Again I don't think it's the file that's the problem... a few suggestions from Macland:

Locate and select any '.dmg' file.

Do a 'Get Info' ['Command I', or 'Finder' - 'File, Get Info'].

Once the 'Get Info' window appears - locate the 'Open with:' section.

From the 'Open with:' popup menu - select 'DiskImageMounter', then click on the 'Change All' button, and finally - click on the 'Are you sure you want to change ...' Dialog Box'es 'Continue' button.

If 'DiskImageMounter' is not listed (in the popup menu), select the 'Other...' menu item.

Go to '/System/Library/CoreServices/'. Here you should fine 'DiskImageMounter'. Select it, then the 'Change All' button, and finally, the 'Continue' button.

And as a final resort trying mounting with this:

Archived