how to spot the best no club regens...

Just to let anybody know... when starting a new season after the first season( when regens genrally come in ) if your stuggeling with funds and need decent players to sign when your looking at players in the no club section , use the view button (triangle) and get it to the section of the wage , press sort and make it as if you were looking at players with a high wage, strange but the new regens which appear on the game will come up with a wage already even thought they have never been at a team, the better the wage they are so called on the better they will become, for example i had a regen that appeared as on 25k :S offered contrant and he wanted a wage of 3k.. after the first season he was worth a good half million with gillingham in league 1. but even the ones with a so called wage of 3k before i signed him still become stars.. perhaps spoils the fun in spotting some no club players but it usefull when in desprate need of new stars which come on the cheap. to note : some although look decent do sometimes decline after a season if you do not play them... but im sure you would :D sorry if this has been spotted before but i havent seen a thread on it...plus also some players after signed may have a low transfer value, but i suppose this is because they have only just been generated into the game..

I usually just go on player search in July of a new season (also August as more will appear around that time as well)

Just have the age as 0-21, then i set it to sort by age, youngest - eldest.

Then just scroll through, any player worth 5K or more is worth a look at, then i just judge them by stats, some are obvious, but i have uncovered some awesome players who didn't look that great.

Also, there's plenty of good English regens in the game, i mostly buy them, unless there exceptional!

I usually just go on player search in July of a new season (also August as more will appear around that time as well)

Then just scroll through, any player worth 5K or more is worth a look at, then i just judge them by stats, some are obvious, but i have uncovered some awesome players who didn't look that great.

Also, there's plenty of good English regens in the game, i mostly buy them, unless there exceptional!

yep i do the same also. i look in the bsp at the newly promoted teams who have no players and they get some good reguns add to them to make up numbers.

The cheapest regens are English, i seem to remember a youngster i bought in 08 from Tamworth, Chris Elliot i think he was called.

He cost something like 30K and his stats became insane, everything was in the green and he had 6 20's, as well as the 19's, 18's and 17's.

He turned out to be worth 35M

Also, a forward i bought, Carl Simmons, for like 50K, he also became as good, 6 20's and pretty much all the rest green, he scored 62 goals in 65 matches once.

I could go on, there's so many great English regens i've found, i'm sure i'm not the only one!

actually there are some good regens up to the age of about 26, i always do a few searches 0-21, 19-25, 20-30 & search by posistion to limit the amount of players shown,

you'll miss out on a few gems if you only search for youngsters!

can anyone answer these questions please

1. do regens appear immediately after the player retires or is it the following season?

2. are they random or do they have the same posistion & nationality as the player who retires?

3. the older regens, are they regens or completely new players altogether?

thanks

can anyone answer these questions please

1. do regens appear immediately after the player retires or is it the following season?

2. are they random or do they have the same posistion & nationality as the player who retires?

3. the older regens, are they regens or completely new players altogether?

thanks

They normally appear the following season and retain the retired players nationality and positions identically. The age is random, so could be old or young. :)

They normally appear the following season and retain the retired players nationality and positions identically. The age is random, so could be old or young. :)

thanks St.Dazzle

so i was wasting my time putting good retiring players on my shortlist!

i think a notepad type thing would be a good addition for the game!

thanks St.Dazzle

so i was wasting my time putting good retiring players on my shortlist!

i think a notepad type thing would be a good addition for the game!

It's not like the old Champ Man games where you could put the retiring players on your shorlist and then their Regen would replace them. You have to do a bit of scouting! ;)

Archived