The Official WWSM for Mac Patch Thread

I'm interested too.

I'd like to go on what might be the small list of players who will be both WWSM and Mac. Perhaps we can all help each other out when it comes to info, mods and what have ya.

MM

Also waiting to hear about this.

WSM 2009 v9.1.0 PC Update is available currently via a Torrent or Direct Download:

Torrent (WSM2009 v9.1.0 - PC): http://torrents.sigames.com:7000/tor...3D5F36089A131E

Direct Link (WSM2009 v9.1.0 - PC): http://sega.vo.llnwd.net/o15/u/nov20...9.1.0Patch.exe

The WSM2009 v9.1.0 for Mac will be released at a later date, and I unfortunately do not have an ETA - I'll try and find out some further information for tomorrow

I agree... being a European transplant to the good ole' USA (regrettably for you Yanks, I do mean that with the utmost sarcasm) for my Ph.D.--and trying to vouch for the continued release of the FM franchise Stateside so I've been purchasing WWSM instead of getting FM sent to me from the motherland/mother continent-- and a Mac owner, I have to say that SI really does give us the shaft rather frequently. It's exasperating to feel like a second-class citizen in the FM world despite having been an avid supporter of SI & FM back when it was still Championship Manager. I understand that we WWSM/Mac gamers probably represent a fairly small percentage of SI's surely very lucrative market, but getting shafted for every patch release in every game does get old very quickly-- especially when the FM-playing folks have already harangued SI with the innumerable bugs so they are well aware of them.

I think this is probably the most problem-riddled launch of an FM game I have come across... congrats, SI? I was all excited about beginning my quest for football world domination (with Real Madrid, of course) now that I have finished my Ph.D. qualifying examination... but the game as is is almost painful to play. Could've saved myself the extra ~$10 it cost me to overnight the game so it would be ready to go post-exam, haha. Hopefully the "further information for tomorrow" will ACTUALLY mean tomorrow (not like the typical "15-20 minute wait" at a restaurant that turns into an hour), so that we can know when to expect some relief.

Methinks I'm switching back to FM for 2010... I refuse to consider the MLS a real football league, so I think I'm through showing my support for SI/Sega America/the MLS by purchasing WWSM. The name in and of itself irritates me (not like that's SI's fault at all!)... the sport is played with your feet, darn it; call it bloody FOOTBALL.

/rant over. On the up side, thanks SI for actually allowing us to be female managers in the game. Getting in-game messages directed to a bloke with a clearly female name for nearly a decade will probably result in the need for some serious therapy later on in my life :-P

Hope to hear good news about the patch soon!

And I think some people, myself included, are having trouble getting the 3D match viewer to go into any detail level other than Low even on machines that should be able to handle it.

i got exactly the same problem. anybody knows why?

tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow everyday we get a new tomorrow... this is starting to sound like a children's fairy tale. We paid the same amount as every other user, we waited as long and longer in some cases as every other country and platform to get our game. I guess we will have to wait for a new tomorrow tomorrow, yes?

Archived