coaches and training

rather than creating a training routine and getting coaches to train the players, why dont we just higher the coaches that train certain areas based on there attributes and preferances and let them do the training, the better the coach the better the reward..

choosing training and then just leaving a coach to get on with it may be our own preferance as a manager but in some cases it undermines the coach and his knowledge of his coaching proffesion..

all a manager would say is. coach Bloggs i want you to train the strikers, coach Smith i want you to train the Defenders, a manager wouldnt say, right Smith i want you to train the defenders intensively but go easy on the strikers..

if this is the case we may as well not have any coaches and take the training our self and sepnd all day with the players..

i think coaches should have stats and a graph to show what areas they train and at what % they can get out of players..

i feel choosing a training shedule and then giving it to a coach is almost controdictory because your leaving it to some one else. i say hire the coaches you want to train that area and then leave it up to them..

Archived