how the....

.....hell do you locate the FM09 database? Call me old fashioned but the whole streaming thing i think has changed its location and complicated it. I would like to find it! Also, do you absolutley have to have your internet connection up and runni9ng to play FM09 now?

Any help is welcome - thanks

Obviously your using steam so sorry cant help you with the location of your database. As to your other question there is an offline mode in steam. I dont know how to find it though because I am sensible and bought the boxed version!

RICO - you found it for me!!! BUT, i get an error when i click on the editor icon. it says - C://Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2009/data editor. exe ---underneath say's --- The application has failed to start as the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the aplication may fix this problem. So, im confused. Now what?

if you used Steam to DL the game, it is in c-program files-Steam-steamapps-common-football manager 2009

I can confirm that you DONT need to run Steam or be connected to the internet in order to play FM 09 - just go to that location and create a shortcut from the .exe file and put it on your desktop

Edit: Just read you bought the CD version, I'll leave my post for anyone else that used Steam and didn't know.

Ive found it but get this error - it says - C://Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2009/data editor. exe ---underneath say's --- The application has failed to start as the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the aplication may fix this problem. dont know where to go from here

Archived