UNLOCKABLES

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

will probably be SUGAR DADDY, NO TRANSFER WINDOWS, JOB FOR LIFE, and (im worryingly excited about this one) INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly what i was thinking icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

Have just unlocked that MJGB by winning WC. \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well done, who were you? Also, what season are you in...Am waiting to hear if i have got the Scotland Job icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MJGB_Midget:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

Have just unlocked that MJGB by winning WC. \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well done, who were you? Also, what season are you in...Am waiting to hear if i have got the Scotland Job icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was as France in 2014, but it wasn't easy due to the lack of quality strikers, and plenty of unfit players.

I have just played about half of a season 2010 -2011 and am in the semi's of FA CUP, Quarters Of Champs League and am 1 point clear at top of premiership (See below) Still no unlockables.

Sean_oc16, how many manger points do you have as i am nearing 2000.

Premiership table

|| Team Name | P | PTS|

1. Manchester United|27 | 71 |

2. Chelsea |27 | 70 |

3. Arsenal |26 | 51 |

4. Liverpool |27 | 49 |

So as you can see, i can only really come in Top or second.

STILL NO INTERNATIONAL JOBS!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sean_oc16, how many manger points do you have as i am nearing 2000. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

7184 icon_razz.gif although i am in 2019, but did start with Derby. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Derby...now that's an achievement icon_biggrin.gif

Only jokin. In 2014 and got about 4000 manager pooints now. Got Sugar Daddy (at long last)

Archived