game help

i am playing on the new patch and am getting very angry over the match engine can someone tell me

1: Why every match i get at least 1 CM/DM booked despite putting tackle on easy for them

2: why i can never get a clean sheet. when i am winning i change to a defensive and counter attack tactic. yet still concede and am getting very unrealstic results like beating chelsea 5-3 and everton 5-1

Are these even more bugs from SI, or is it a fault on my part.i'm playing as Liverpool if that helps.

Is it the 8.0.2 patch, because it was supposed to sort out the yellow cards issue. As for clean sheets, sorry to say it's probably your tactics and please don't start yet another thread about how it can't be your tactics icon_biggrin.gif Best ask in the tactics forum about that issue, I wouldn't consider it a bug.

it seems that strange results come from the tactics that where fine tuned for the old ME then the new ME couldnt handle obscure tactics and gives odd scores. i only came to this conclusion fro ma few posts and the fact i started fm 08 late so started pretty much from the new patch nd ave seen nothing wrong with results.

Archived