How to sort your tactics out.

Ok so for the past couple of years i have struggled like mad on Footy Manager. I have struggled to the point where i have actually given up. But yes, yet again i decided to buy FM09. Why did i do this? Well i guess its because i want to see my beloved sheffield wednesday actually do something in my life time.

I can't seem to get to grips with the tactics. I believe this is where i am going wrong. Can somebody please help me? How do you determine what type of formation suites your squad? How do you know what to tweek? Should i tweek each individual player to how i want them to play?

What is the difference between Team instructions and player instructions?

I have read numerous threads and posts and even read this years TT&F09. Still i seem to struggle. I get dominated by the opposition, my players don't seem to play good at all and i fail to create chances.

Where is my down fall.

Please help :)

Thanks.

Ok so for the past couple of years i have struggled like mad on Footy Manager. I have struggled to the point where i have actually given up. But yes, yet again i decided to buy FM09. Why did i do this? Well i guess its because i want to see my beloved sheffield wednesday actually do something in my life time.

I can't seem to get to grips with the tactics. I believe this is where i am going wrong. Can somebody please help me? How do you determine what type of formation suites your squad? How do you know what to tweek? Should i tweek each individual player to how i want them to play?

What is the difference between Team instructions and player instructions?

I have read numerous threads and posts and even read this years TT&F09. Still i seem to struggle. I get dominated by the opposition, my players don't seem to play good at all and i fail to create chances.

Where is my down fall.

Please help :)

Thanks.

I've not had too much of a problem in the past, but have never really mastered the tactics either. However, the info from wwfan has really helped me on 09, and what's best is I can see every change having an effect on the pitch. Check it out:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=61144

Archived