3D match engine jerkyness...

Hello everyone.

One of the main reason i bought this game was because of the new 3D match engine. My system specs are way way above the recommended specs for the game. I have a graphics card that easily runs the newest game Nvidia Quadro 3600 FX, but no matter how low i turn the quality settings in FM its horribly jerky and the CPU goes to 100% after a couple of minutes. I run Crysis with max settings and i never go above 50%.

I assume that this is not a hardware issue, but probably a compatability issue or coding thing. I'm no expert, but it seems strange that I should be unable to run this pretty simple 3D match engine.

What I hope to get out of this thread is good advice for what I can do or a official response from SI that they are looking into this.

Hope this is not too unreasonable.

Cheers

I'm not running anything, I have tried to turn everything off... And this is the first time ever that this happend. Normally I run very graphic demanding games... So I'm very confused. But thanks for the advice anyway.

I had this on the demo, so bad I could hardly play in 3-d view. But the patched full game runs like a dream - have you installed the patch?

Archived