Doing it the hard way

Really enjoying playing FM09. I have seen the stuff about unlockables but I am resisting. I want to play the game as its meant to be played without unlockables, especialy at the begining. Let's see how much of a good manager everybody realy is!

I am managing Spurs. Only played 3 matches of the season and won 3. I got rid of Bently and Gomez and replaced them with Enyeama and Danny. Also bought Westermann, Ronaldo and Riquelme. Ronaldo a free. Playing 424 formation and working well at the moment.

One thing I would like to ask. Does anyone know if we can assign or take away jobs from the assistant manager? He seems to be renewing contracts of my players without asking me!

Thanks

Bazza

Good point. I went on holiday for a week and the assistant manager gave Ledley King a 5 year contract. Wont do that again!

By the way I bought Naldo from Werder Bremen and so far he has been excellent. Center defender.

You can set instructions for your assistant manager when you go on holiday, e.g Don't offer contracts, Don't make any offers for players etc

Archived