Change the Blue Square Premier.

I am trying to add a team into the Blue Square Premier league.

I do.. "CLUB" "Histon" "England" "" "" "" "A Lower League" to remove a team

and "CLUB" "Taunton Town" "England" "" "" "" "Blue Square Premier" to add a team.

Sadly it dosnt work.

I have my file all correct and in the right place.. as other edited info all works.

Any Ideas ?

John.

tauton are the the English Southern League First Division South/West so on the histon edit put that instead a lower league ands it should work.

Thanks.

But I entered...

"CLUB" "Histon" "England" "" "" "" "Southern League First Division South/West"

"CLUB" "Taunton Town" "England" "" "" "" "Blue Square Premier"

And still no joy :-(

John.

Try it this way around because you are trying to move taunton first and maybe it thinks there is 25 club in blue square so it wont let you move them

"CLUB" "Histon" "England" "" "" "" "English Southern League First Division South/West"

Try it this way around because you are trying to move taunton first and maybe it thinks there is 25 club in blue square so it wont let you move them

"CLUB" "Histon" "England" "" "" "" "English Southern League First Division South/West"

Nope still fail. I suspect "English Southern League First Division South/West" is not the exact wording on the league, but since I dont have PC/Mac Editor... I dont know.

John.

Nope still fail. I suspect "English Southern League First Division South/West" is not the exact wording on the league, but since I dont have PC/Mac Editor... I dont know.

John.

Anyone with a PC Editor.. that can help out ? I want the exact wording of the English Southern League First Division South/West. J.

Archived