PLEASE! A must for FMH10

Please, please, please, when your team is playing in the euro cup on a thursday make their next league game happen on the sunday of the weekend!

This has been an issue since the first FMH and it has just cost me a huge game in the spl because my whole first team were at 80% fitness for the league game.

I can't believe nobody has made this issue known before but now I am and i'm sure many others will agree that this is one of the most annoyiong things in the game and in all other FMH titles.

Please, please, please, when your team is playing in the euro cup on a thursday make their next league game happen on the sunday of the weekend!

This has been an issue since the first FMH and it has just cost me a huge game in the spl because my whole first team were at 80% fitness for the league game.

I can't believe nobody has made this issue known before but now I am and i'm sure many others will agree that this is one of the most annoyiong things in the game and in all other FMH titles.

They really dont put much effort in to the scottish league mate

Hearts for example only have one of our new summer signings

they havent set the "your loan players cant play against you rule" in scotland just in england.

also they dont move games for tv in scotland.

and the fixtures - Rangers and Celtic are always at home at the same time as are hearts and hibs.

and most annoying - some of the player values in scotland are shocking!

and the fixtures - Rangers and Celtic are always at home at the same time as are hearts and hibs.

It isn't possible for us to re-arrange fixtures based upon circumstances like this because we don't store information about the city the club is from.

As for the issue in the opening post, I'll try and get this looked at for any future versions of the game.

It isn't possible for us to re-arrange fixtures based upon circumstances like this because we don't store information about the city the club is from.

As for the issue in the opening post, I'll try and get this looked at for any future versions of the game.

Sorry for moaning about scotland - but it really is an amazing game , great update from last years version ! thank you.

• SI Staff
Sorry for moaning about scotland - but it really is an amazing game , great update from last years version ! thank you.

Don't apologise - you were constructive and provided details of your concerns and that'll help us address them for next version.

they havent set the "your loan players cant play against you rule" in scotland just in england.

Noted, this can be looked into.

This is only present in England because its only partially implemented at present and not fully operational - it'll move into other leagues for next version (didn't have time to finish this side of things).

If you'd care to email me some of the ones in game and what you think they should be and I can use that to help tweak next years game values.

We try very hard to ensure ALL leagues are implemented properly, if we get something wrong please tell us and we'll do our best to correct it going forward.

Thanks very much for the feedback - much appreciated.

They really dont put much effort in to the scottish league mate

Hearts for example only have one of our new summer signings

and just realised our new striker IS in the game just at his old club :( !

and our other new midfileder !

Sorted =

"PLAYER""Adrian" "Mrowiec" "FBK Kaunas" "" "" "" "" "" "117" "Heart Of Midlothian"

"PLAYER""Mike" "Tullberg" "Reggina" "" "" "" "" "" "120" "Heart Of Midlothian"

Archived