I just cant seem to get myself started

Okay, so i got the game FM 09 yesterday but i am still playing FM08 because i dont know how to play this game without miniscout or genie scout. Any tips for those who arent so good in guessing the players ability and potential ability?

Shakes head and slowly walks away...

Okay, so i got the game FM 09 yesterday but i am still playing FM08 because i dont know how to play this game without miniscout or genie scout. Any tips for those who arent so good in guessing the players ability and potential ability?

Hey Redzone!

Me tooo! haha! I cant play it without Genie Scout 2009 either.

I have gone back to CM 01/02 (with updates) until they release the Genie Scout for FM2009.

I only started playing FM08 a couple of months ago and got myself familiar with the main aspects of the game - and i will use the Genie Scout until i have more experience with tactics and such. Now that FM09 has been released, i still want to use the Genie scout of a while until i get to grips with 09 as well.

To be honest, i dont rely 100% on scouts...I doubt anyone does.

o/

I do :)

Of course I look at the player stats, but I won't sign him until I've got at least 2 reports from a scout.

IRL, no one would sign a player they've never seen play or who wasn't recommended to him by someone he can trust ie a scout from his own club.

Edit: oh, and I'd never use any of that Genie malarky. Talk about spoiling the fun!

People can give their oppionon on your style of play if you dont like it then just ignore them.....Im with them though :p

Searching for players without a cheat program is part of the fun of this game ! along with struggling along through the hard times in your game. Keep at it and you will soon start winning with ease.

Archived