Are keepers supposed to be this bad?

So I play with Leverkusen, AFAIK Adler is one of the best keepers in the game but I feel like of the goals I allow he would save at least a third in real life, either by running out and picking down a cross or by just saving the majority of shots from a longer distance ( > 10 yards) that aren't aimed perfectly.

A lot of goals I concede the goalie wouldn't even have to jump, just raise his f***ing hands.

Any thoughts?

So I play with Leverkusen, AFAIK Adler is one of the best keepers in the game but I feel like of the goals I allow he would save at least a third in real life, either by running out and picking down a cross or by just saving the majority of shots from a longer distance ( > 10 yards) that aren't aimed perfectly.

A lot of goals I concede the goalie wouldn't even have to jump, just raise his f***ing hands.

Any thoughts?

you do realise if you have an average defence, having a great goalie wont help you much at all ? Also don't forget about the midfield, If they give the ball away far too much then you will also conceed morew than you would like to

you do realise if you have an average defence, having a great goalie wont help you much at all ? Also don't forget about the midfield, If they give the ball away far too much then you will also conceed morew than you would like to

Get Frey, he is amazing !:D

Do you actually read what someone writes before you answer...

I have an amazing keeper, he is only 23 and already one of the best 10 goalies in the world.

It's not that he concedes, I play an offensive style and expect him to catch a few, it's that in 3D a lot of goals look like in reality he would save the ball.

I suppose given that it's a first stab at 3d then some of the shots do look savable and maybe it's just the way they are represented that makes then look easier to save, not sure just speculating.

However, I also suppose that those he lets him are supposed to be decent shots - what does the commentry or report say about the shot(s) - maybe it says something about then being a screamer/bender/rocket etc.

I suspect that the 3d will get better by the next iteration.

Archived