Im so dissappointed

Hey guys, not sure how the rest of you feel, but im so dissappointed with football manager 2009. When fm 08 came out i fell in love with the game, it was a difficult game because i was new at it but i loved it all the same, this year i feel like they have tried doing too much, for instance the 3d view yes its a nice touch if it works properly but but for most people its just causing aggrovation, just seems like there's 1 bug after another. I just hope sports interactive and all the football manager team come up with something soon. I really wanna love this game the way i do with football manager 2008 but im finding it impossible

Im not 100% sure why but this is first version since FM06 which really grabbed my attention again, i loved the series prior to 06 but 07 and 08 for me just felt... i dunno... meh

This one feels more fresh somehow, sure it has alot of the problems which have dogged previous versions (and probably always will) but nevertheless i think its quality so far.

Hey guys, not sure how the rest of you feel, but im so dissappointed with football manager 2009. When fm 08 came out i fell in love with the game, it was a difficult game because i was new at it but i loved it all the same, this year i feel like they have tried doing too much, for instance the 3d view yes its a nice touch if it works properly but but for most people its just causing aggrovation, just seems like there's 1 bug after another. I just hope sports interactive and all the football manager team come up with something soon. I really wanna love this game the way i do with football manager 2008 but im finding it impossible
I have reinstalled fm08 i will come back to this game when i buy a powerful cpu(i thought it was ok until fm09 and steam) or wait for another 2 or 3 patches It is a shame come on SI remember the good old days when you could but the cd in the machine and play it No 2d no 3d I love all the other stuff press,contracts and training.I know things must change but you are in danger of losing respect.Goodbye

Archived