What does club stature mean?

It is a lifesize (sometimes larger) model, usually made of brass or another alloy, sometimes of stone, usually of somebody famous and/or notable and/or revered. They are generally erected in a place of some kind of relevance or significance (ie the location of some historic feat, or where he lived or worked or was worshipped) to the person.

It is a lifesize (sometimes larger) model, usually made of brass or another alloy, sometimes of stone, usually of somebody famous and/or notable and/or revered. They are generally erected in a place of some kind of relevance or significance (ie the location of some historic feat, or where he lived or worked or was worshipped) to the person.

WTF? Seriously...i'm asking because I don't know what it is. Oh and what your talking about would be called a STATUE :D

Erm... Irchard that would have been witty had it been misspelt in the title but as it's not...

Navie I *think* it's just a new representation of club reputation... and depending on the clubs level boards will expect a higher or lower reputation as minimum... if you were managing a top flight club that had a crap reputation your board probably wouldn't be happy with it

Erm... Irchard that would have been witty had it been misspelt in the title but as it's not...

Navie I *think* it's just a new representation of club reputation... and depending on the clubs level boards will expect a higher or lower reputation as minimum... if you were managing a top flight club that had a crap reputation your board probably wouldn't be happy with it

Thanks, thats more helpful, at least I know, i've just started a game with Man Utd (couldn't resist) so wanting to know. Didn't matter when managing a lower league side :D

Made me laugh...

Thanks, thats more helpful, at least I know, i've just started a game with Man Utd (couldn't resist) so wanting to know. Didn't matter when managing a lower league side :D

Matters a lot as a lower league side. If you get promoted your club grows in stature, and you'll be able to see how long you can ride out that reputation boost by looking at the confidence screen.

You appear to be confusing wit with obviousness.

You appear to be confusing stature with statue ;)

I agree with the LLM thing... I'm really hoping it'll mean I can keep my job if I don't do so well after promotion... in the past it's not been so easy if you have a bad start even after promotion

Archived