WWSM Mac digital download

I can't seem to find out if there is a way to get a digital download for the Mac for WWSM. Really frustrating as there has been a way to do this in the past. Does anyone know? Seams steam is just PC.

There is no way to do this as yet, though they're planning to have a Mac digital download at some point in the not-too-distant future, as I understand it.

I wish they'd let us know as I'm on the brink of getting someone I know in the UK to get it for me and send it to me via mail. No sooner will I do this than they'll have WWSM for mac available for download. Surely someone who knows could say "ballpark 2 days/weeks/months"?

Let's face it - they are having soooo many problems with this release that I cannot see this happening just yet. Patch 2 for the PC, WWSM patch 1 & 2, WWSM digital download....

SI should release the Beta to the forum members next time to test properly. I'm sure there are drawbacks to this but every time a 'big' feature is implemented their release problems blow up a la CM4.

I wonder why it is so difficult to do this. They have done this in the past. I wonder now that they are working with steam and they don't do mac if there is some kind of legal mix-up. My conspiracy theories will only worsen the longer it takes to get a word from SI.

• 2 weeks later...
Any news about this? I am in Canada and it seems impossible to even find the CD version of the game. Thanks

I'm in the same boat. Why is it so hard to find this game in Canada, and why won't amazon.com ship it to Canada?

I did find this:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=69146

*Update*

Some additional info regarding the FM and WSM eSellerate versions - these will be made available before Christmas and will be created from the 9.2.0 codebase.

I'm in the same boat. Why is it so hard to find this game in Canada, and why won't amazon.com ship it to Canada?

I did find this:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=69146

*Update*

Some additional info regarding the FM and WSM eSellerate versions - these will be made available before Christmas and will be created from the 9.2.0 codebase.

Ya im in canada too. is this finally the mac digital download? is this legit, or is someone just screwing with us some more?

Archived