For people unhappy with gogamer......

gogamer is a crappy site. I ordered mine when it was 32.99 with shipping. checked back today and the availability date and the price have both changed. i cancelled mine and just ordered thru steam. always played fm but wwsm doesn't seem any different and i have not had any problems so far. Those of you waiting on gogamer, will not be receiving your copy no time soon.

To be fair I never had a problem with gogamer for the past 4 years used them, I'm also in the same boat as some of you guys I have a mac so I can't use steam. I'm stuck waiting for gogamer.

I too have never had any issues with gogamer until this year. I ended up canceling my order with gogamer (which was a mistake because my price was $27) and took the plunge with WWSM on Amazon. But if SI doesn't patch up WWSM for Mac and gogamer is ready to ship FM in the next day or so, I will be forced to return my copy of WWSM (unopened obviously), and buy FM again from gogamer at the higher price.

What a hassle

I too have never had any issues with gogamer until this year. I ended up canceling my order with gogamer (which was a mistake because my price was $27) and took the plunge with WWSM on Amazon. But if SI doesn't patch up WWSM for Mac and gogamer is ready to ship FM in the next day or so, I will be forced to return my copy of WWSM (unopened obviously), and buy FM again from gogamer at the higher price.

What a hassle

It is a hassle, you would of thought that sega would do their best to make the game more accessible for us in the US, the first thing they have to do is change the name back to fm, I read that people are having problems with graphics and skins when playing with wwsm and not to mention the delay with the patch which happpens every year, that is why I refuse to buy wwsm. It would be soo nice to walk into best buy and purchase fm 09

It is a hassle, you would of thought that sega would do their best to make the game more accessible for us in the US, the first thing they have to do is change the name back to fm, I read that people are having problems with graphics and skins when playing with wwsm and not to mention the delay with the patch which happpens every year, that is why I refuse to buy wwsm. It would be soo nice to walk into best buy and purchase fm 09

Are there really problems with graphics between the two games this year?

They made it available in US by producing a version here, distributing through amazon and for download by steam. Amazon dispatched my order on release day and, since I opted for the cheapest shipping, I expect it to arrive on Friday.

They (amazon) could do better by dispatching before launch day, so that most of the people receive it on that day.

I remember in 2006 I was not able to get for Mac back then any copy. Weather amazon nor ebay nor...... So, I think things have improved a lot the last two versions but still there is room for improvement.

Archived