Where to get mac version

Today I looked to download FM09 for my mac and I see it is not available so I visited my local game store and no Mac version of the game. I visit my huge tesco and no mac version and neither did any of the local stores.

Can anyone suggest a high street venue where I can actually get the game?

Thank you

Today I looked to download FM09 for my mac and I see it is not available so I visited my local game store and no Mac version of the game. I visit my huge tesco and no mac version and neither did any of the local stores.

Can anyone suggest a high street venue where I can actually get the game?

Thank you

If you buy a copy of Football Manager from a shop it will install on a PC or Mac. There is no separate version.

As far as I know the game is on a dual systems disc. Even though it says "Games for windows" on top of the box, the game is still for both PC´s and Mac´s. Right below the "Games for windows" banner on the front cover of the box, there is also a Mac icon. So you just go and buy the game at your local retailer. It should work for your Mac.

Writning all is, I have to say that I bought the game here in Denmark, but I don´t think there is any difference to the retail versions in the UK and Scandinavia.

Hope this helps.

Archived