The game is magic!!

I haven't been on much but I am astounded by the negativity on here (activation issues notwithstanding). I think the game is GREAT.

I've got my normal Celtic game running and also intend having a "career" game starting soon too.

The press conferences & 3D features are superb new features & I love watching things back and getting more involved with the media.

I know I'm right into a game of FM when I start celebrating goals and when Scott Brown scored in the 86th minute to turn my 2-0 half time deficit against Villarreal in the Champions League to an heroic 2-2 comeback that was me as I yelled out in joy!!

It made the 30 yarder Guissepe Rossi belted in to make it 3-2 in injury time all the harder to take! :( ......... :D

Keep up the good work lads.

I agree. I am thoroughly enjoying it, and have not noticed any bugs/problems etc apart from one highlighted that was highlighted on here this evening, and which I don't think is hugely important (it certainly doesnt detract from the enjoyment of the game). If it turns out to be the only bug I notice (and i didnt even notice it myself), then I will be very satisfied.

yeah i am enjoying the game too although i have just been in a match i should have won easily. i dominated the game from start to finish for 89 minutes the ball was in the opposistions half. the passing was beautiful ( for a blue square north side). but i couldnt score. so i put all out attack push the defence out and deicde for the last 10 minutes to go all out for that goal.....they have there first shot on target and score because my defence was too high up.... such a downer...but i LOVE it. fm09 is such a great game and has so much potential to be even greater.

exactly .... only people posting on here are having problems ... the thousands of others (who love the game) are off playing it and not wasting time moaning on forums .. im only on the forum cause im at work and like reading about FM, keeps me motivated for when i get home to play into the night! lol!

yeah i am enjoying the game too although i have just been in a match i should have won easily. i dominated the game from start to finish for 89 minutes the ball was in the opposistions half. the passing was beautiful ( for a blue square north side). but i couldnt score. so i put all out attack push the defence out and deicde for the last 10 minutes to go all out for that goal.....they have there first shot on target and score because my defence was too high up.... such a downer...but i LOVE it. fm09 is such a great game and has so much potential to be even greater.

I had the same problem but in loads of matches. Changed my tactics so the two strikers closed down the ball all over the pitch and set my central midfields and striker to try long shots often.

Archived