history of the players

Why from 3 or 4 years ago in the history of the players we can see in the first place only the games played in the league? i think it was better when in the right of the club apears all the game plyed for that club and in the down of the page we can see detailes if we want to.In thaat way was more extraordinary to see after an end of the season 50-60games played for the club, and in that way we can apreciate better if that player was an important one or no.I don't like this type of view and niether my friends.

Why from 3 or 4 years ago in the history of the players we can see in the first place only the games played in the league? i think it was better when in the right of the club apears all the game plyed for that club and in the down of the page we can see detailes if we want to.In thaat way was more extraordinary to see after an end of the season 50-60games played for the club, and in that way we can apreciate better if that player was an important one or no.I don't like this type of view and niether my friends.

Archived